Episode 43: Out of date blogs hacked, All-In-One SEO gets dropped, then picked up
Podcast: Play in new window
- Brian Layman, of b5media, joins Charles as co-host, filling in for Jonathan Bailey who’s in Newcastle-upon-tyne, United Kingdom speaking at the 3rd International Plagiarism Conference.
- Some blogs running older versions of WordPress were hacked. Peter offers a way to have your site notify you when things are changed.
- Support for the popular pluginÂ All in One SEO Pack was dropped by its author, only to be picked up a few days later by a new author.
- Crazy Horse is a development branch of WordPress to further the admin overhaul begun by WordPress 2.5. (PDF document)
- Automattic Dev Andy Skelton introduced Batcache, a non file-based caching solution based on the one WordPress.com uses.
- HyperDB updated for compatibility with WordPress trunk at revision 8094.
- Get well soon, Lorelle!
- Plugin: Author Highlight allows you to style the comments made by you or other authors differently than regular commenters.
- Plugin: WP Security Scan scans your WordPress installation for security vulnerabilities and suggests corrective actions.
This entry was posted in Podcast
and tagged Automattic
. Bookmark the permalink